Monday, 30 May 2011

A Bit Of A Featured Thing Going On!

There's definitely a featured thing going on at the moment - a pair of my earrings on fellow Folksy seller Linda's blog Uniquely Yours, one of the Featured Sellers on Folksy for the next two weeks (I'm thrilled about that, does it mean I've "arrived"?!) and a request for a feature on Handmade With Passon UK, a handmade directory and blog run by Crystal Clarke.


I'll have to start wearing dark glasses when I go to Sainsbury's at this rate................... :D





8 comments:

  1. I love your earrings too!
    From Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your features! It always feels good to be recognized! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, your earrings are gorgeous ... considerably well deserved recognition for you at last!Rgds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved recognition Tracy! I am glad I ordered my earrings before you become TOO famous and sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, very beautiful jewelry and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and questions are very welcome!
If you would prefer to contact me directly you can email me at: spiralchick@gmail.com