Folksy Friday - I've Gone Potty!


Yes, this week I've gone potty!

I've always had a love for ceramics and admire how a lump of clay can be transformed into a beautiful piece of art.

Here's my selection for this week's Folksy Friday




Yarn Bowl ~ Caractacus Pots


Flower Crochet Purse ~ Rebecca Keelor Ceramics


WaterLily Dish ~ Prince Design UK


Moss & Pewter Ring ~ Gimme That Thing (Chicita)


Porcelain Magnets ~ Lauren Ceramics


Star Trinket Plate ~ Sarah Designs

All available on Folksy!

Comments

  1. I love that yarn cup, very cool and off course gimme that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely items, I especially love the yarn bowl, what a great idea! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection, especially those magnets x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ceramics too - great choice especially the star trinket plate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they are all really gorgeous, and that yarn bowl is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That purse is fascinating - lovely choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Gimme that ring - good one Mary Elliott!! Many thanks, Tracy, for including my ceramic ring with such a bunch of truly talented ceramicists. I am totally in awe of their work.

    Chicita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo, LOVING the ceramic magnets, off to check out Lauren's shop! Thanks gorgeous! xx

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stuff - especially the yarn cup. Some very clever people on Folksy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are very welcome!
If you would prefer to contact me directly you can email me at: spiralchick@gmail.com

Popular Posts