Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas Wishes!

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Now that the madness associated with selling online at Christmas has gently drawn to a close... but not after two last minute make-them-and-get-them-in-the-post-today bangles I wanted to say a big Christmas thank you! to everyone of my customers this year. It's been a great year for selling and despite sometimes just wanting to stop making findings/earrings/bangles and the packaging I also make for them to go in, and just go and veg out in front of the TV, I really have enjoyed every minute of it!

I also wanted to wish everyone who reads and comments on this blog and those who have emailed me to ask questions or just for a chat about making jewellery a very Merry Christmas and thank you for making it feel like it's worth it. 
••••

2 comments:

  1. You will never know how much your blog has inspired me to continue making jewelry. I am 47 & had a stroke in April of 12. The good Lord gave me a semi skill in order to keep me sane & make a little money to help get my son graduated from high school that same year. I almost gave it all up because nobody seems to like copper like I do & sterling is out of my range for the most part. I have self taught myself by reading, watching you tube & looking at beautiful jewelry such as yours. I stumbled onto your blog and can't stop looking & reading & relating to you.... Even the cat.... Lol so, I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts that you do to continue learning yourself & creating your art. Bless you.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely message Shelly!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and questions are very welcome!
If you would prefer to contact me directly you can email me at: spiralchick@gmail.com