New Stud Earrings - Copper & Sterling Silver


I'm currently teaching myself to solder. I love soldering, in fact I love anything that involves using a torch and bits of metal

I recently learnt how to solder on earring posts (I've only melted two so far!) which means I can now make stud earrings

So I did and here they are.......
Quite simple designs : torched silver sheet that I hammered, sanded and stamped and copper discs hammered, domed and stamped



Soldered and enamelled stud earrings coming soon too. I recently made some enamelled stud earrings and used G.L.U.E. to stick the posts on. Not a good idea. I wish I hadn't ignored the little voice in my head that said "are you sure you really want to use glue?"
More of that tale soon :D






Comments

  1. OHHH...MYYY...GODDD! LOVE THEM! All of them, just love! ;o)

    Clever you...

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog, lots of lovely jewellery. Love the little studs in this post!! Jessica Jewellery Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful studs, I want some! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. very creative designs !!!!!!! i loved it .

    fashion jewellery uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you sell your earrings. Bought an identical pair in an art shop in Tyneside and I've list them. Plain copper dtudd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania,
      I do sell them. These were made 4 years ago.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments and questions are very welcome!
If you would prefer to contact me directly you can email me at: spiralchick@gmail.com

Popular Posts