Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Just Photographed!

I thought I'd make the most of our continuing freakishly good weather, although we may get rain in East Sussex tomorrow so they say which is kind of more like it, and photograph the last few pairs of earrings I've made. I hate taking photographs so am always relieved when it's over!

A couple of sterling pairs, a riveted copper disc pair and a pair of torch enamel discs.....................


Sugilite jasper, freshwater pearl and silver disc

Turquoise jasper and sterling silver


Riveted copper discs with green impression jasper


Opalescent green (which looks blue!) and opaque enamel discs


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your enamel earrings so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! (and beautifully photographed as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I am SO in love with your jewellery! It makes my heart skip a beat ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I love the disc earrings and the enamel ones especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous but I love the copper and jasper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous designs!!! I love those bright green beads against the copper! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs. I love the sugilite! ~Val

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and questions are very welcome!
If you would prefer to contact me directly you can email me at: spiralchick@gmail.com