I've decided to start a regular (I hope!) feature of top tens.......they could be anything from my ten favourite words to my ten most embarrassing moments (if I can bear to remember them!)
I'm starting with my ten favourite songs, although one look at my CD collection made me realize that there's no way I only have 10 favourites! Anyway, these are my ten favourite songs today..........
1. Song To The Siren ~ This Mortal Coil. Once heard never forgotten.
2. Freebird ~ Lynard Skynard. Just so cool.
3. Stockholme Syndrome ~ Muse. Played very loudly in the car. Could have a top ten list of their own.
4. Statesboro Blues ~ Taj Mahal. Dig those Blues.
5. Slide Away ~ Oasis. Before they lost it.
6. Love Spreads ~ The Stone Roses. Northerners. Enough said. (I'm a Northerner)
7. Sugar Hiccup ~ Cocteau Twins. Whimsical lyrics and beautiful melodies.
8. Gimme Shelter ~ The Rolling Stones. Classic.
9. Tears ~ The Chameleons. Whatever happened to them?
10. Waiting For My Man ~ Velvet Underground. The 9 minute version gave us enough time to go the the loo, get a drink at the bar and still get to the dance floor in time to dance to it.
They say you can tell a lot about a person from their taste in music. I wonder what this lot says about me?! (Never heard of half of them, you weird Northerner, probably!) I hope this inspires you to make top ten lists of your own :D