Friday, 5 February 2010

Quick Get The Camera Out!

What a lovely surprise when today turned out to be bright and sunny. I immediately thought "Get the camera out, get some photos taken before it rains again!" I made some earrings yesterday and finished oxidising and polishing them this morning so out came the props for my photos, in other words pebbles, back went the curtains and I started snapping!
I've just finished editing the photos and thought I'd put them on here before they go on Folksy ~





10 comments:

  1. Oooh they look really lovely. And great pics too!
    Thanks for the blog award btw. bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your jewellery and they look fab in the photos! The sun had gone down before I managed to get my camera into action but it has been a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he I am the same - as soon as it is sunny I grab my camera/jewellery and head for the conservatory! I love the copper earrings - simple yet beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of these creations, but my fav pair have to be the top ones! Love them! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jewellery, and your photos are really good, very professional,
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Earings paricularly like the top ones. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your wire work is amazing! Im so jealous :) the top ones are my fav! They are so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and questions are very welcome!
If you would prefer to contact me directly you can email me at: spiralchick@gmail.com